WOW Social Media and Business Models !!!

Peace and Love !!!

I woke up excited !!!So there are so many different changes that are happening now and it is making me think and say Hmmmm.Some people are building their business strictly off social media and losing their customer base . It reminds me of when people built their business model off Google and then google changed something and down went the business model.It made me think of how Empowered Network shut down and then I thought about Carbon Copy pro and their is a new system called MOBE that looks similar and another system similar to Empower Network .

Years ago I set up an account with Clickbank and I was promoting a book about this guy who called himself a dirt farmer . I thought the book was awesome so I was sending traffic to my link and then I went to see how many clicks I had and I was told my username does not exist and you can not change your username with Clickbank. I thought WOW . I also had adsense on my blog and someone clicked on my ad too many times so that was the end of the that lol. I was so glad I only had a few dollars in there . I also did CPA and I made 10.00 . I made some sales with book also so when I do my course I will just another platform .

So I decided that when I join another company my prospects can text me or email me and I will respond  and after that we can link in a group .Email marketing is Super Powerful !!Social Media is cool I like how people have their links on youtube and a text number . I also think it is cool when people ask for your email address when you join their facebook group hint hint

I finished the Life Coaching Course and I am half way done with NLP !!! Woo hoo !!! Here is the scripture meditation of the week

Ephesians 3:20 New International Version (NIV)

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us 

Have a Blessed Week !!!
Love 
Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts