Woo Hoo !!!

Peace and Love Beautiful Souls !!!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent

So today we can talk about the woo woo stuff !!! YAY!!!So in my 20's I started to be drawn to different books about metaphysics by Florence Scovel Shinn and Dr Joseph Murphy and then when I read Think and Grow Rich it was literally life changing for me it was so powerful I felt like OMG and I got nervous . I am going to talk more about it in the e course . One of the things that I love is that even though his son could not hear he never accepted that he was at a disadvantage and tell him no Nemo you think that you can do these but you can't .

When I would score high on certain test at work or at a typist test one teacher acted like she was surprised and made me take the test again and I scored higher the second time than I did on the first. When I was younger I had a male friend who was dyslexic and he was beautiful and awesome and my husband was dyslexic also . I was worried that my daughter would be dyslexic but she is not . If she was we would just work through it and turn it into a blessing .

So back to the metaphysical stuff one day I read that if you ask for your true place in life you will be guided and so I thought to myself WOW Really ? So I prayed and the next day I got information about a job in California . I had never been to this part of California and didn't know anyone there so I got in my head and was like this is too much and it can't be this simple .Then I realized that was my soul speaking to me and connecting me .

After I read The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav I got a better understanding and I just kept reading and studying and learning and I am still learning . One thing that I learned was about how certain souls come into our lives to play certain roles for us . If we set the intention to learn and grow we have angelic assistance and The Most High and the Holy Spirit are there cheering us on saying Yes you are on the right path keep going or hold up wait a minute you are not understanding or you forgot so I am going to give this lesson again so that you can remember .I felt like I had the same experiences two years in a row with different people it was so interesting . So as souls we come to learn and grow and tap into our higherselves and love each other and bliss out .

Everything is Perfect YAY 11 11

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments