Give Thanks !!!

Peace and Love !!!!

Here is the scripture meditation for today

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Isn't that awesome !!!! God is a promise keeper !!!!I will be blogging about the woo woo stuff later this week. I was just thinking I started this blog and I just knew had to write and one day I looked up and I had like 255 visits in one day and then another day over 130 visits then 90 visits for three days and WOW . 

Everyday there are visits some more than others but the point is everyday somebody is watching . They are watching you and they are watching me . Keep smiling and letting your light shine . We are going to talk about narcissist and empaths more on woo woo time . There was one narcissistic person who was following me around and trying to get my attention and I kept ignoring her and saying to myself what is the problem ? Then I learned that they need energy for their supply to feel okay. They are also never wrong and unhappy majority of the time . I said to myself WOW . I still didn't give it to much attention but I got a better understanding . If we can learn and evaluate ourselves and be honest we can grow YAY!!!!!!!. 

It is actually a blessing because empaths sometimes we want to look for the light in everything but there are some people who are toxic and you have to just send light and keep it moving . I believe in Miracles but people have to want to heal in order to grow. There are debates . Some people say that they can never be healed but I believe with God all things are possible .

We all have our karma and life challenges that we have to work through and as we raise our energy and consciousness we can learn our lesson's with love and compassion and radiate that out to others . It feels good to cheer for others and it also shows us what is possible !!! I am attracting lot's of good experiences and opportunities and I am supergrateful !!!! 

C U soon !!! 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts