Victory !!!!

Peace and Love

Today is a day of Victory !!! Let us celebrate 333 !! WOO HOO !It is Wonderful Feeling !! It is like I came in knowing I was a healer and transformational catalyst . I rememebered . I would just get stuck . I would look around and just be like what is this place . I can not do it . Get me outta here . This is craZy!!!

Good hair Bad Hair Light and Dark what are people talking about none of this makes sense .We are all beautiful and Amazing Right ? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I have been on protest all my life. Oppression is not part of my Belief System . I am Free ! We are one !! I Am Divine I AM Limitless YAY


Then  I started getting little glimpses and waking up again. Then I had some major and magical experiences where I was like OH OK YAY !! Once you know you can not not know .

Everything is Inside 333 777 11 11

I love you 


Comments