Evil and Murder

Peace and Love

I was thinking about the recent shooting and how Obama gave a speech saying he was irritated and we know how to fix the problem . It was reported that this happens more than most people know . It is so weird that they try to use mental illness as an excuse . It is more like spirit possession.

It is like when Jesus said in John 8 vs 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I was thinking wow . We live in a culture that glorifies murder and has shows about how to get away with murder and then everybody stands up and applauds that kind of stuff . In my head I am thinking why is that when you degrade yourself and play the lowest form of life and whore yourself out people say YAY that is great . That is so stupid .I was thinking about David in the bible and when he slept with Bathsheba and the Lord said if you wanted more wives I would have given you more wives . WOW

I also thought about this lady who slept with another woman's husband and the lady killed her and she didn't go to jail . It is like Dr Phil said how is that working for you lolololol ? The devil does not care about anybody . I posted a while back about the man who had the woman kill the other woman and then he went on to be with someone else and he did not do any time. Here is what is really wild they were saying Scott Peterson the one who killed his wife and murdered his unborn child people were writing him in jail saying that they wanted to be with him. 

1 John 3 vs 8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.In the model prayer we say lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil . The demons recognize Jesus and they recognize us  Mark  1 vs 34 So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak James 4 vs 7  Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
New International Version (NIV)There are so many stories of deliverance !! Think about Paul 333. Sometimes i feel like it is a virtual reality . I feel like it is an issue of sovreignty and who has the right to rule .It sounds weird but if there was no devil there would be no story. It is like everybody is just playing their position. So you can just observe and say oh wow . A side note I was watching on the news the immigrants leaving lol. They said No way Jose .A lot of people teach that we create everything but we do not. We perceive things .There are also soul contracts that people have . If we can see it from a higher perspective we can just say oh ok wow interesting.There are some beings who are mostly light and other beings who are mostly dark genetically.It is so important for us to keep our hearts pure . Like David said Create in me a clean heart . I use essential oils and I had ordered some crystals . Both sets of my crystals dissapeared and one never came in the mail. I was like okay what is the holy spirit trying to tell me ?That never happened with my oils so I just figured that I do not to work with them . I got them because I felt like if I was in Atlantis and we were singing it would just amplify the energy . I figured if I got the strong message to not use them I just need to be obedient and leave all the consequences to the Creator YAY 333 11 11 777 

Love and Infinite Blessings 

Karmen

Comments