The Power of Vision and Focus

Peace and Love

A few weeks back I posted a comment about how I had a vision of working with Jack Canfield years ago and in my mind it seemed kind of far fetched although it was something that I wanted .

Now he has a best seller blue print YAY! I started getting all kind of emails about different programs and opportunities and I was like WOW <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">
So I had to stop and get clear and understand what that vision was all about and why I wanted to work with him as a mentor. He gives a ton of value . He is heart centered and authentic and he really wants to help people .

When people were telling me that I would be a good teacher or that I inspired them I felt that was my calling but I didn't want to do it in the traditional education system . I also want to provide strategies and positive experiences and not just inspiration but accountability and support WOO HOO ! YAY ! <3 nbsp="" p="">Have u noticed how on the Biggest Loser you see people get results? I think it is because the students are in controlled environments and that helps them with the transformation. I have always been intrigued about why one person heals and another one doesn't . All things are possible with God Pure Love Heals <3 nbsp="" p="">
Love and Light

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts