Endless Possibilities

Peace and Love

I am so inspired and excited ! I was having a conversation with someone in the energy healing arena and she told me that I was a master teacher and healer and I remember telling her that I just felt I should give freely and she said she wish that she could call Wells Fargo and tell them  she would send them some energy LOL!
So I realized that I needed to reframe my beliefs around healing and money .I spoke to a coach and she really helped me get clear on how valuable and life changing the work is and how money is just a means of exchange YAY!
Then I realized there were tons of ways that I could still give back like scholarships,and monthly free calls like Jack Canfield all kinds of cool stuff.
Once I got completely clear all kind of opportunities started to show up .Anything is possible !! Its so funny when people try to hard sell because that method doesn't work anymore . At least not for me anyway .Its all about letting people getting a feel for you and then relationship building . I have a few choices now and I am creating a plan that is so awesome .

I send love , light, and good vibrations 2 u

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts