I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

Peace and Love

Did you feel the energy of the Winter Solstice ? It was so beautiful and amazing ! I am still enjoying it and feeling love and gratitude . Today's post is going to be interesting . I was debating whether or not I should share it and I am feeling like YES so I will.

Have you ever felt someone watching you ?  I mean energetically you just got this vibe ? This happens to me all the time now which lets me know that I am pretty awesome and fascinating LOL !
Let me give you some examples there are people on social media who every time I would write a post they would do a video about it . Another person befriended me and would repost every pic that I liked but never like any of them on my page eventually I deleted them because I felt like that was kind of eerie and koo koo for coco puffs .

Another post I commented on got like 14 likes and I was like WOW I was just speaking from my heart . Then someone told me that I was a leader and I said AWWW.Then I thought about it and said Yes this is true . I would say something in an email group then 5 minutes later someone else would say the exact same thing verbatim and it is like super profound then LOL

Well the purpose of this post is to bring attention to a few things . The first one is that you matter . You are powerful and influential. You can change the world with your love and intentions . The other thing is that emotional intelligence is very important .For me it is knowing what to ignore and what to focus on and amplify that makes the biggest impact in my life .One of my favorite people is Gandhi and he said BE the change you want to see in the world .Choose Love Over and Over Again Yay

Thanks for reading this blog post !

I love you

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts