Love , Bliss and Peace

Peace and Blessings

I intend that we are having a week of love ,gratitude ,bliss and peace !!!Over the weekend I was really feeling my feelings actually before then I called on the angels. I saw all of the blood crying out all over the world . I sent love and light to Paris and to the world .

I shared that story about the man from UMSL for a few reasons. One reason is that it is almost a century later and the same issues exist. Another reason is that the human nature of some people does not change.

Even though some time we want to stand on principle some times it is best to take our coins and keep it moving 333.Even when people cross over it is good to be in a state of love and peace . There is a universal justice system . We live on a free will planet so everyone is free to decide what they want to do if they want to move towards the light or not.It is like Abre Los Ojos Open Your Eyes and you will see everything differently .

So this week let us focus on what we desire Love , Peace ,Light and Bliss. I was talking to my beloved Yshua and he said all is well I am with you always 333. He is so sweet . Proverbs 14 vs 32 When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous seek refuge in God !


Matthew 10:28-29English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.[a] 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?[b] And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.

Blessings and Love 777

Karmen 






Comments

Popular Posts