Super Excited

 Good afternoon.πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŽ‡

I'm so excited!!!I'm working on creating my first pixel art project with Excel.You can do it too.I am going to mint it as an NFT. Let'$ Go 888!!!

Ayuda!!!Please intend with me that Harmony and I receive funding for our creative projects.We are making the world better by Creating ART and Abundance and improving the Global economy. The devil wants us to starve to death but he is a liar and a defeated foe.

My birthday is October 3rd so I will have the NFT and the ebook done by then.I'm grateful that I didn't give up and I hope that you never give up.The e-book is going to be 5 bucks. Isn't that awesome? I got a chocolate raspberry candle from Five Below that smells Amazing!!!

The NFT is 11.11.My cats are 1,111.00 and I will have some dogs and hybrid pets too.

If you want to donate I will post a wallet where you can send eth,sol,and bitcoin.

Thankyou for your supportπŸ’«πŸŒŸ⭐

Let's continue to move forward

Karmen

Twitter @Kprincess33

Clubhouse @kprincess33

LinkedIn@karmen33

YouTube @Kprincess3

Comments

Popular Posts