Celebrate Your Progress and Wins⭐πŸ™✨πŸŒ πŸ’«πŸŽ‡πŸŒŸ

 Peace and Love✨πŸ™πŸŽŠπŸŒŸπŸŽ

Please send loving intentions to all those affected by the storms, starvation, sickness and all souls in need of uplifting and healing we are one✨πŸŽ‡πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸŽŠπŸŒŸπŸŽ

I wanted to give you and update on the pixel art.We were initially using Google sheets except it didn't work.I use Google docs and it has glitches sometimes and the voice typing doesn't work.It works in Microsoft .

When we went to change the width and height in the cells we we not given a format option like in excel where we could be more specific  and detailed and it took about 30 seconds.We were supposed to click between the cell spaces.Excel was more user friendly.

Playing around with it was fun and faster .It made me think if what Willy Wonka said Time is Precious Never Waste itπŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸŽŠπŸŒŸπŸŽ

I remember back in the day when I learned html and I saw a flower come alive with code It was awesome✨πŸ’œπŸ™

Hopefully the AI assistant will give me some good news about my resume soon. I'm glad I scored high in soft skills because sometimes people want to talk to a real person.Bots have been printing money for years and now it is becoming more mainstream.

I wonder if Microsoft has a digital skills program that is similar to Google. I guess I will have to Google it and find out.πŸ€”

I will share more good news next week.

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts