Happy New Week✨⭐πŸ’«πŸŽπŸ™

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week is off to a great start.Despite numerous challenges I still have ever new joyπŸ’œ✨πŸ‘‘⭐πŸ’«πŸŽRemember my coin on bitclout.com?It's still there you can see it @Kprincess33.I remember when I purchased a little bit of bitcoin to buy it.I was so excited.October is my birthday month and I will be accepting donations in Eth,Solana,Ton, and Base and on Cashapp.It's my favorite niece's birthday month also.Her name is K.Amira and she is a precious heart.

I remember when God first spoke the words Jubilee this year and it is coming to pass.I know although there was initial resistance to Crypto the government would find a way to profit and make it work for them.

Now I can have more creative control over my coin and a lot more development tools.Woo-Hoo!!!

The scripture meditation for the week is Philippians 4 vs 13

The affirmation is I AM in the Right Place at the Right Time

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts