I Changed My MindπŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸ’«πŸŽ

 Peace n Love FamilyπŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸ’«πŸŽπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒŸ

I am going to finish my degree and more certs.What if it does make a difference? What if I could partner with non profits and we can help assist students with Certifications or whatever Career program fits their talents and strengths?I feel like it's good to have a framework and then you can build on it. 

I have a niece and a daughter who will be graduating soon and they have resources that allow you to get certifications and college credit during highschool. I want them to have accountability partners and study buddies.

I've been looking at options .One option is free but you have to pay a small fee to take the exam and you get 3 times but you have to wait 14 days between each attempt.That seems like an eternity. Another option is that you pay a monthly fee you can take more courses but you only get one retake.They give you a practice exam that you have unlimited attempts on but the actual exam is not what you studied so it's basically irrelevant. If you give someone a practice test in French then a real test in Spanish they are not going to pass.The reason I passed Scrum on the first try was because they gave me accurate information and I studied it.I had multiple attempts just in case .If you are paying for a class how can you not have a few attempts if the goal is comprehension wouldn't it make sense to make sure that the students are prepared so that they can succeed?

The future is bright.We are all going to figure it outπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ‘‘

The affirmation for the week is I AM Creating the Life of my Dreams

The scripture meditation for the week is Isaiah 26 vs 3

Have a Blessed week

Love

Karmen




Comments