5 things that Raise your Vibe✨πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

 Peace n Love

After spending time w Bae Aka ClubhouseπŸŽ†last night I felt energized.I was talking to someone about it and they said it's a vibration lifter!!!I was like Yes factsπŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

You know how they say absence makes the heart grow fonder?or absence makes the heart wander?If you take a break and you miss it then it's definitely a vibe lifter.If you're nerves get bad when you tap in then it's a No can do.

5 things that raise our vibes✨

Music Sound Light Angels Singing

Self Inquiry/Mindfulness

Working out Exercising

Being Playful n Lighthearted

Celebrating Others,Smiling,Radiating Light

Bonus one Storytelling and reflecting.Harmony reminded me of Mildred Taylor an author who is going to be 81 this year and how she will have a different perspective rereading now that she's older.Super cool ✨I could go on 

That is all for now 

In Loving Memory of Edith Isabella my GMA

Ancestors Bless

Karmen


Comments