Happy New WeekπŸ’œπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ‘‘πŸŒ πŸŽ†πŸ™πŸ’«⭐🎁

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week is off to a great start.I found something that I had been looking for and I'm super grateful. The next couple of weeks I am going to work on learning more about doing Instructional Design and a Chloe Ting Ab Challenge.She is on YouTube.

They should both be fun and interesting. Can you believe this blog started from a challenge years ago?

We keep challenging ourselves so that we can grow and keep our energy moving.I finished watching Single not Searching and I was thinking is Ghana Bae like what is going on?Did you see Simone and Chadley?They were cute and she needed him in het life.I wish there was a part two.

I watched another movie where the writer was really a deep thinker and there were so many twists and turns and the character development was good but it was just too much.

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalms 32 vs 8

The affirmation for the week is I AM Love I AM Loved I AM Maintaining a Vibration of Love

Have a Blessed Week 

Love

Karmen

Comments