Happy New MonthπŸ’«πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’œ

 Peace n Love

We are still here and it's August!!! I think about the last three years and how I studied meta cognition and self regulated learning and other tools to help Harmony.Despite multiple attempts to destroy her desire to learn  she is improving so much.

I'm super excited about that and grateful that obstacles only make us better, stronger and more resilient. She is loving French and will just keep learning until she has English French Spanish German n one more.She got an A in English last online semester and enjoyed learning computer applications like PowerPoint and can use it outside of school.

She is also an artist and loves to watch figure skating.I'm so happy God continues to strengthen us and give us ever new joy.I was a little disappointed when I saw monkey pox and the rise in Covid cases.

Canva is Bae for design.I haven't spent time on Clubhouse or the Wisdom app for a while .I checked out a 9 HR room for a couple of minutes.I will get back to it soon

The affirmation for the week is I AM here for such a time as thisπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’•

The scripture meditation is Psalm 32 vs 8πŸ’«πŸ’•πŸ’–

Love

Karmen


Comments