Stay Focused πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’›πŸ’š

 Peace n Love

Right now I am on Clubhouse πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’šdoing a Mindfulness meditation feel free to follow me @kprincess33.

This week let's be Intentional about staying focused, productive n grateful. Today I am grateful for my uncle who was a positive influence on my life and a creative and talented artist. I'm grateful to God, Jesus, Angel's and ancestors for keeping my spirit m mind, soul and body intact.I'm grateful for spiritual gifts, laughter , and the gift of music .I'm grateful for my precious heart Harmony.I'm grateful for internet and technology that will allow us to level the playing field and streamline things to go further faster.I'm grateful for more stuff but those are just a few things.What are you grateful for?Write it down.Writing us the action part of thinking

Oh I forgot to mention Clubhouse I love it's so fun, educational and healing.So this week I'm working on a YouTube class and more stuff .I pray that you get you goals accomplished  and spread love and light to as many people as you can

The intention for this week is I Am feeding my focus n starving my distractions. 

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 91 and Psalm 94 vs 19 

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen 

 thinking.





Wha





Comments