Strength and Encouragement

Peace n Love


I hope that you are feeling strengthened and encouraged. When human lives and property are destroyed nebody wins.I know we are supposed to be warriors and superheroes but my heart was feeling heavy .What kind of foolery is this?
K now we must Carry on 👁💜


So let's continue to focus on what we can control .Have u ever heard a song that lifted your soul and you said Yessss outloud I have to PayPal them 5 dollars?We have to keep the good vibes strong.Let's create more love and joy and beauty.People thrive when they have hope and goals or it could just be a small ritual something good to look forward to.
What are you working on this week?I am going to create body butter and also take a few more courses.If you want to support my upcoming campaign it would be awesome.We will be focused on universal laws and simple daily disciplines that can transform your life if practiced over time
The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 34and Phillipians 4 vs 13
The affirmation is The Ancestors are forever
Love
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts