Staying In Love and Being Optimistic

Peace and Love

I hope that you are feeling strengthened and empowered.I have been quiet and just allowing music and other tools to help keep me in an optimal state.This virus has hit really close to home and I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

I want to share a few things that have helped me .The first one is Gratitude and Appreciation.If you can be grateful and focus on being mindful it will help you.The second thing is to have compassion for yourself and others and just take out 15 minutes to spread love and kindness.The third step is to focus on what you can control and use your time and energy to be resourceful.

The scripture meditation for the week is Isaiah 41 vs 10 So not be afraid for U am your God I will strengthen you I will help you I will uphold you with my righteous right hsnd.

The affirmation for the week is As I focus on my blessings and what I love and enjoy I see more blessings and lovely manifestations appear in my life! Yesss!!!

Have a Blessed Week
Love and LightπŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸŽπŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ‘Š✨⚡
Karmen

Comments