Eternal Love and Light 777

Peace Love and Blessings

Prayers Love and Light to the latest victims of the mass shooting in Texas and to the Bahamas and all those impacted by the recent storm and the children who are being shot in Saint Louis Missouri and the kids that go to school with no books and the resources that they need to be successful and all those who fight against injustice and unrighteousness on a daily basis .

This week I pray that God gives us increased light and understanding and more of the Holy Spirit. I am always fascinated when I see healing and miracles and sometimes I wonder why some receive healing and others do not .I feel like belief is a factor. There are also instances where people have imagined and touched and agreed and interceded on behalf of others and seen miracles. I did not know about intercessory prayer until I was an adult . I knew about sending love and positive intentions and rain dances . There is something about the name Jesus/Yahshua that is above every other name  .There is something special about child like faith that is so wonderful.mark 11 vs 24 says whatever we we ask fro in prayer we should believe that we will receive and we shall have .

I love that the blessings of God are rich and addeth no sorrow . It is important to know the difference between a blessing and an adverserial distraction. Jesus said my yoke is easy and my load is light and he gives us rest for our souls .

I pray our discernment skills are sharpened and that we put on the whole armor of God.Pastor Charles Stanley was talking about deception and temptation and how the enemy comes to destroy families ,finances and health.

This weeks scripture meditation is Ephesians 1 vs 17-18 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ , the Father of Glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that you may know what is the hope of his calling, what are the riches of his glory of his inheritance in the saints.

John 10 vs 28 And I give them eternal life and they shall never perish and noone shall snatch them out of my hand My father who has given them to me is greater than all and noone is able to snatch them out of the father's hand.

Affirmation for this week is I AM filled with God's Love ,Wisdom and Light

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts