Coaching Love and Transformation

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day ! This is the day that the Lord has made Let us Rejoice and Be Glad in It !!!I feel really good about what I am Learning and seeing powerful stories and testimonies of transformation

When I see a 200 pound weight loss or a person who could not read or write improve their work performance from 35% to 120% it feels so Exhilarating!!!It reminds me that everyday we can all make a difference through love ,service and random acts of kindness .

There is a great book that I want to suggest that you read it is called TeamWorks by Barbara Sher and Anne Gottlieb There are stories of people in the book who formed teams and made their dreams come true .

The Affirmation for this week is in Question Form  What if everything is turning out Btter than I can Imagine ? Yessss777

The scripture meditation for the week is Ephesians 3 vs 20 Now all Glory unto hi who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to the power that works in us

Love is Stronger

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts