Crowdfunding 777

Peace and Love fam !!!

My bday is Thursday and my niece's b day is this month also There is something about the number 3 that is special. I am accepting gifts ,settlements,ethereum, paypal and cash app gifts and donations My cashapp is cash.me/LetsGo3 and my paypal is karmenhunter@gmail.com  If you want to send ethereum email me at workwithme3@gmail.com and I will give you an ethereum address or you can send it to an ethercard .

I am excited to share a new opportunity with you . You can get started for just 5 bucks and it is a 2 up system so everyone gives up their first and third sales and donations go up to 1000 dollars . Disclaimer I dont know how long it is going to last and do not risk more than you can afford to lose in any program

The program has software that you can use on social media and you can also post ads and do offline marketing as well .If you want to sign up you can learn more here Crowdfunding if your inviter or beneficiary does not say Karmen Hunter contact me @workwithe3@gmail.com and I will walk you through the process .

I like member to member payments . I am looking at direct mail options and I prefer the money to come directly to me vs waiting on someone to cut me a check .Do you remember the beautiful song by Bo Westcott I shared a while back that says Money is Easy you can search for it on youtube.I feel like these programs help you to think about systems . Crowdfunding is huge and has helped many artists dreams true . Right now this platform is Awesome and I also love IndieGoGo and GoFundme I will be sharing another blogpost with the affirmation for the week and scripture meditation soon

Love and Blessings
Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts