Peace and Love Soul Family !!!

This is the day The Most High has made Let us rejoice and Be Glad !He is the Risen Lord . He has risen with all power riches glory and honor in his hands. HalleluYAH!!!!

So let's Char . Last week I said I was going to talk about some direct mail programs but before I do that I just want to review some programs that I have seen come and go 5050 Crowdfunding Bitcoins wealth Club ,Best Easy Work ,Wake Up now , Freester,Direct Pay System , MCA,Empower Network, what is the other one based on Coffee I am not sure . I really like Best Easy Works Compensation plan .I didnt join it I wanted to but I watch it phase out . So my question is what is goin on ? Is it like BlackPlanet and My Space or any of the sites that just phase out .You see everyone excited and promoting and then within 6 mths to one year it is a wrap done .I found one low ticket program GDI that is legit that has been around for years .I also found a direct mail program that has been around for years also . YAY!!!I want to promote stuff I feel good about I didnt like 30 day Success Club It seemed too hypey Did I just recreate a word ?I don't like to see people exploited plus the fact they only wanted people to use  fedex thing . Priority mail works great . They talk about payment processors shutting down but noone can stop you from receiving a money order .

I am so grateful that I have found something that is simple and that works . YESSSS!!!There is an Almighty Power that is watching over me and you .More Great things are Coming !!!Here is the scripture meditation for the week Matthew 21 vs 42 Jesus said The Stone that the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone .It is the Lord's doing and it is Marvelous to see

Have a Blessed Week 777

Love 

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts