Blessings and Persistence

Peace and Love Soul Family

I hope you are having a good day ! I am doing good . Even during my trials The Lord has sent Angels to help me and I am so grateful !!! Its like I get the perfect email at the right time or a scripture . Be not weary n Well doing you will reap a harvest if you faint not .

I got one direct mail letter but the number didn't work on the flyer so I said well I guess that one is a no . Another one came and it also came with a dealership thing to get more eyeballs on your offer . I was so excited I said Yesss!!!I called the number for training and nobody was on the line so I waited like 20 seconds and I smiled I have a revelation today if you would like to hear it here it goes - Every good and perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father/Mother of Lights in whose character there is no change at all .I say Father Mother because you have to have both masculine and feminine. So every good and perfect gift comes from The Most High through people .So we are all service providers here to serve and bless one another with our gifts .

Everything good comes from God though people I know I have said this before Here is what is still great about America you can start from a small amount and build it up . If you build on a foundation of truth it can last . If you lie steal and cheat you violate the law . Even if it takes you a little longer it will be worth it because your soul will be intact .You will attract everything you need .

The Scripture Meditations for the week are James 1 vs 17  Every good and perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father/Mother of  Heavenly Lights in whose character there is no change at all .
The second one is Psalm 34 vs 7 The Angel of the Lord camps around those who fears the and he delivers them .

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts