Love Peace and Blessings

Peace and Love Beautiful Souls

This is the day The Most High has made Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It 777!!! .There is always a lot going on during Passover and Holy Week.

I think of our Beloved Messiah and how he came to set the captives free .When we share light which is information we not only light ourselves up but we help others to shine their light and ascend .During the last 40 days God has has given me strength and understanding . I wrote down a question and in 3 days I had an answer that was a Blessing . Then I received something that shared the scripture meditation from last week Galatians 6 vs 9 .Synchronicity and Confirmation 1111

You can sleep at night and have inner peace when you know that you are following right principles and not doing harm to others. Even in difficult situations The Holy Spirit will bring you comfort and wrap you in blankets of love and peace . The scripture meditation for this week is Isaiah 26 vs 6 You will keep them in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you . So it is in Yahshuas precious name Next week I am going to share about some direct mail programs and what I think about them

Have a Blessed Week
Love

Karmen



























Comments

Popular Posts