WOW

Peace and Love

This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it . So today I was thinking of how they said Jessie Smollie lied . I agree he was wrong for lying but his lie was based on a true story . In November of last year someone told me that a boy named Danye Jones was hung in his backyard and I said No it had to be a mistake . Then when I saw the picture on facebook I cried for one hour . I was thinking this can't be happening.In the last few years we have about 6 black men found shot and burned up in their car .

The saddest part is people are going to say that is messed up and nobody will ever be held responsible and you still got ignorant ppl acting like coons and acting a fool. The same tactics are being used over and over divide and conquer . The reason they keep doing it is because they are allowed to keep doing it with no accountability .Since I am a targeted individual I fight everyday since birth and stay ready .I am loving and kind but I see through a lot of bs fast . It is really a spiritual energy where people want to take your will and life force and control and manipulate you and when you say awww no can do they get mad but they will be alright .

When you meditate and raise your vibration you will be able to discern and you will feel better .When you know you are a multidimensional being you know that to be absent from the body is to be present from the Lord . I would rather die everyday fighting to be myself then to be a soulless salve walking in darkness but pray for them too because some get tired and seduced by fear and the illusion of power and coins .
The scripture meditation of the week is John 14 vs 30 and Luke 12 vs 37

Have a Blessed Week

Love
Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts