Faith Bliss and Blessings

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having a great evening . I am so grateful that it is warmer this eek than last week . School was closed for two days and I don't know if it was just me but I felt like we were in the movie The Day after Tomorrow.

I feel full of love and in love . It is such a sweet way of BEing .I was thinking of how Abraham was counted righteous because of his faith .I was thinking of how I had spent money on courses and and books and then I had a credit on Udemy to buy another course and I am so glad that I did because the community is so powerful. It is wonderful to see your own transformation and see the transformation of others and positive outcomes.I wonder what the results will be as we go through transformation as a group and how powerful it will be to take others through life transforming processes.

When we listen to the Holy Spirit and make decisions in alignment with the light we feel peaceful and on purpose .I love the positive inspirational emails that I get . There is so much going on but as we focus on the light and what we want to create that is what is magnified in our life .

I have two scripture meditations for this week 
Hebrews 11 vs 6 For without faith it is impossible to lease god . he that comes to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him
The second one is Psalm 121 He who watches over Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts