Blessings and Good Vibes !!!

Peace and Love!!!

I hope you are feeling loved , needed ,and cared for . It has been an interesting week filled with insight and understanding.I am so grateful that God causes everything to work for our good that love him and are called according to his purpose.

My daughter was telling me a funny story of this guy who was a celebrity and people just started showing up at his house and he said you can not come to my house and people were like OMG you are so rude . Wow Really . We were talking about boundaries and how important it is to have them.Your No has to be Strong James 4 vs 7-8
When the enemy knows he/she cannot control you they try to control you or manipulate you through other people .

I also found a couple of other opportunities and one person charging 197 for something you can learn for a lot less and I am so glad that God is ordering my steps .People are always looking to take advantage of someone else's ignorance which means just not knowing .I was reflecting this weekend and thinking of how when I was in elementary school i made it to regionals which is state wide for the selling bee but I didn't make it to the national level I just needed a couple of study buddies . Someone told me that just being there was an accomplishment and I did not think of it that way . I guess if we shoot for the moon like they say you will land among the stars .

Shine On !!! I pray God give you the Holy Spirit that comforts you and leads you into all Truth and Saves and Prospers your Soul . The Scripture meditation for the week is Psalms 32 vs 8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go I will counsel you with my loving eye on you .God is Sovereign

Have A Blessed Week

Love

Karmen














Comments

Popular Posts