Blessings and Divine Inspiration777

Peace and Love!!!

I woke up today super refreshed and grateful for another day !!!More Positive Manifestations have been coming.I have a new domain bossup3.com. I got it for around a buck for the first year woo hoo!!!
I will be sharing another program with you soon so stay tuned.I saw this one program and when I saw the overrides I shouted YESSS!!!

I have been working on the Mindfulness class and getting ready for Harmony to go back to school ! She has enrichment classes . She is super excited .Next I am going to take a shamanic healing class and a manifestation class. Everyday is a new adventure. Life is not perfect but he keeps us in perfect peace and gives us strength to overcome challenges .

This week scripture meditation is Romans 12 vs 2 Do not confrom to the pattern of this world ,but be transformed by the renewing of your mind .Then you will be able to test and know God's will for you which is good pleasing and perfect .

Have a Blessed Week
Love is Stronger 777

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts