Synchronicities and Blessings 777

Peace and Love !!!

Last night I went to sleep for a while and I woke up at 144 am WOW !I had an interesting but blessed week . The Lord led me to Luke Chapter 3 here Jesus was healing and delivering and it is more powerful everytime that I read it . Then I read Luke 24th chapter when he came back to visit the disciples and then he got something to eat and he  showed them his hand letting them know that it was really him  and then he was carried up. So awesome !!!

Then I was looking at this program I wanted to join and I was thinking I wonder how ling this one is going to last and then the Holy Spirit said well if it goes away you can create your own and then someone sent me an email saying they were creating their own program and I was like YESSS!!!Confirmation !!!

Good Things are coming Along . The scripture meditation for the week is Luke 3 and Luke 24 !!!

Have a Blessed Week

Karmen










Comments

Popular Posts