YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Peace and Love

WOOOOOW!!!! The last week was so interesting !!!!! It was a Breakthrough Time a Come to Jesus Moment , Healing and Revelation and all kind of stuff .I was like Oh Wow I want cupcakes and nachos with xtra gringo dip and lots of yummy stuff 333 !!!

Lots of Good Stuff was coming in more groups more information and someone invited me to a blab thing I was like ok that is interesting it is different than periscope !So anyway I was thinking that God owns everything !!! So I was reminded of how Joseph brothers were hating because Joseph had a dream and the dream had not even fully manifested yet . It reminded me of how God causes everything to work together for our Good HalleluYAH!!!

It also reminded me that not everyone will be happy for you when God takes you to another level . Psalms 23 vs 5,6
 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

It is True 333!!!  


Love and Light 777

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts