Lifestyle Design and Seeing from a Soul Perspective

Peace and Love

I pray that your week is going awesome! Harmony the LightWarrior Princess will be 7.77 in a few days then back to regular price for about a month. So last week I talked about some of my experiences as a soul and growing up. Today I want to share about yourself as a soul. In my early 20's I started to remember things. I would see people and I would feel certain things like there was one guy and we sat down and had a conversation and I told him that I felt like he was a pharoah  in a past life time and he showed me his arm and on it was a tatoo that said Pharoah WOW right ?

I read Gary Zukav's book The Seat of the Soul and it resonated so deeply to me . It made me really see things from a higher perspective and not really judge so much but understand that we all came here to learn soul lessons .There are some spiritual frauds and there are others who believe that they have all the light and nooone else but it is simply not true. I feel like I am a facilitator of light and transformation. If something doesn't feel right to you then trust your inner guidance and higher light. Everything is about intrepretation and understanding. So I see Siddharta Gautama the Buddha and the Messiah as my friend and all the prophets and even the angels say that they are messengers and that we should worship God.

Around the time of passover is always very spiritual and lots of warfare . The light is prevailing and love is sovereign . Our time is so precious on earth and everyday is a gift .Coming into earth as a free spirit I remember thinking if I have to work for someone until it is time for me to fall out and die you can pretty much stick a fork in me because I am done LOL.Everything is about seasons. Being Harmony's mom is one of my greatest joy's . I realize that work can feel like play and be enjoyable and enrich the lives of everyone around me YAY !!! I am activated. Everyday the love and light that we spread creates ripple effects all over the world .It is so important to create and design a life you love otherwise you can get caught up in other people's agendas .Clarity is Queen YAY . I send you soul love light and Blessings

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts