Courage

Yesterday I watched Steve Jobs lecture at Stanford and he talked about how dropping out was the best thing he could have done. He also said how the crazy ones think differently. Its so true . I love being crazy. I love that he said have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

The other day I went to another bloggers site and he was talking about switching from blogger to wordpress. I thought about it . I even bought new domain names to build additional blogs on. I am still going to keep this blogger blog . I guess its sentimental to me.

I have been learning about outsourcing and I know that I should be focusing on other skills but I love building things and seeing them come alive and coming up with creative ideas. I will continue to learn and then outsource and have additional help. Its important when outsourcing to have a basic understanding of how things work .

All is well its a beautiful day you can see the leaves changing colors. I hope you have a Blessed Weekend

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts