Weekly Wins and Update🌟✨πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»⭐πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸŽ

 Peace and Love Family

I hope that you had a good week!!!I am almost done with the short e-book and should have it finished soon.

I have decided not to take basket weaving for the college bound and focus on the  Entrepreneurship Specialization, Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence, Substitute Teaching,Project Management,Instructional Design,and Positive Psychology and Coaching for now.

I will continue to practice and work towards excellence but that has that has to be enough for now.

I will share more next week. This week wins I kept my mind and soul intact.I worked out 5 times and learned more about Trading and Deep Learning and Machine Learning.

I watched a Beautiful Empath talk about her narcissist story.Is a narcissist an unhealed empath?I appreciate her story and send so much love and compassion.It's crazy when you see someone prior to their relationship and they looked bright and beautiful and then after their whole soul is broken.I'm glad she got out quick.HalleluyahπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ™πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»✨πŸŒŸπŸ˜‡God was looking out.

I love you all.Stay Blessed and Mindful and AwareπŸ’œπŸŽπŸ’«πŸ™πŸ‘

Blessings and Light

Karmen

Comments