Taking Thoughts CaptiveπŸ‘‘✨πŸ’œπŸŽ†πŸ™πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŽπŸŒŸ⭐🌠

 Peace and Love

I hope that you have good day.Today was so blessed.Yesterday was good too.It was very peaceful .I was feeling crazy because some of credits are transferable to a Business degree vs an Education degree and I was thinking Ayuda Lord πŸ’œπŸ™πŸŽ†Should I just finish the Business degree and get the Masters in Instructional Design ?I really don't have any time to waste?

Then God said Nothing you have been through has been wasted .I said Ok it is all going to work out.

I'm so glad that God is renewing my strength.I look back over my life and I'm so grateful for the obstacles that I have been able to overcome.

I feel like it's important to use our knowledge to empower and strengthen others.John 10 vs 10 The good Shepherd came so we can have life and enjoy abundance. Coaching ,Project Management, and Continuous Improvement are my calling. 

Over the last few days I have had to coach myself .I am super grateful for the positive emails and challenges I have been able to participate in.My consciousness is continuing to expand and I'm confident that there are solutions to everything.

Have a Great weekend

Love

Karmen

Comments