Happy New Week

 Peace n Love💕💞👩‍💻

I hope that your week is off to a great start.It's a snow/virtual day .I am still going to get some study time in .Do you like the Netflix series From Scratch ?I love it!!!The dad from GreenLeaf is on there and Aunt Wanda from the Bernie Mac show.Plus the lovely main characters and everyone does a great job.They still have some pick Mesha parts but overall it is lovely.

I learned Italian for a while in Elementary but I switched to Spanish and French later.Latin languages have so many similarities.Even when Indigenous Cultures are changed the love within us in deep and you can feel it.💜🙏💫👩‍💻

ChatGPT n similar bots are going to help us so much.I feel like it will accelerate the process.I wonder if it can help me semi automate the sales process.

I love it!!!I feel like learning should be fun and collaborative. We can have fun and still teach and have long-term learning plans

The affirmation for this week is I AM adapting to new technology.

The scripture meditation is Romans 12 vs2

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts