It's Fri-Yay Let's share our WinsπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ’«

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a great week.Today was really nice and the mask mandate will be gone in a few days .In St.Charles they haven't had a mandate in forever.My daughter has revived her love for learning.I'm 70% done with stuff I have been working on.I wake up with passion and purpose everyday with the feeling that what I do makes a difference.I stopped eating too much and have apple snacks, yogurt, and cauliflower rice.

I'm so glad that things are starting to get back to normal. Lent started on Wednesday and we can take this time to reflect on our mashiac and how we are more than conqueror through him who loves us.

I also got confirmation on something I had been praying about .God is Truly Amazing!!!

The recommended reading for this weekend is by Melanie Bonita and it's called Daily Dose if Direction for Women in Business A 90 Day Journey to Direct Women in Business to Succeed. Check her out on YouTube and Clubhouse .

Next week I'm committed to starting my YouTube class and finishing in a couple of weeks

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen

Comments