Happy New WeekπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸŽ☀πŸŒ πŸ™πŸ‘‘✨πŸ€“

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week is getting off to a great start.I did some Spring Cleaning and reflected on the cycle of life.

There is so much that goes on in these internet streets.It's great when we can pause n reflect n think about how we are influencing the next generation and not take the bait.

On a positive note I saw a great interview this weekend with a young man who is in the military and doing real estate .I had to share it with Harmony.When I was in my early twenties all of these online groups didn't exist and I kinda felt like a fish out of water .I did meet a few people here but the group shut down.People kept saying you should go to Dallas .Peruvian, Black n White.

Anyway I'm glad Harmony will have it easier.What I love about the episode is that he didn't take no for an answer or let obstacles stop him , 2 he got a partner for his second deal in my head that means go further faster. 3.He has a great accountability group.

Check out the Bigger Pockets Money Episode 257 .Seek out people you can learn from,add value n grow with

Stay Inspired

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen


Comments