Happy New Week💫💛👽🙏

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a good Monday.Over the weekend Harmony n I went to the library n looked @books.She started writing again and she is really great when it comes to character development.

Today I posted an article on Twitter @Kprincess33 It is day 53 of the 100 day challenge and I am really enjoying it .This is the second time around and I will probably continue after this one is over.

Last night as I was praising the Creator I felt so much joy in my soul .I give thanks for revelation and knowledge .Proverbs 10 vs 22.It means that the Most High is our  source of strength n Blessings and  adds no sorrow with it.We respect all people but only worship the Most High.

Today I did the daily stand up with Harmony n I am looking forward to continuous improvement.

The scripture meditation for this  week is Proverbs 10 vs 22 and Luke 6 vs 45.

The affirmation for the week is Isn't it wonderful N amazing that the light keeps shining 1111💥👊🤓🙏💛💫🤗👽💓😍💝😇

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts