Can you feel the LoveπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’«

 Peace and Blessings !!!

Can you feel the love tonight?I can.It is awesome !!! So last time we were talking about Metaphysics. One thing it did for me was help me to see people on a soul level.

My grandmother had an experience where she came face to face with the devil but God spared her life.She was able to understand that she was not responsible for other people's behavior and just being a good person doesn't mean you won't encounter polarity or contrast.

I have so many good things to share.My new year starts in March but it feels good to celebrate and every day is an adventure and a blessing. 

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 8 πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ™

The affirmation for the week is- I fill myself up with Love and Radiate it out to the world

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen 







The scripture meditation for this week is 

Comments