Veggies and Fruits

Peace and Love

Today is the day that the Most High has made Let us Rejoice and Be Glad I am dong another 7 day Vegan Challenge . Feel free to email me at workwithme3@gmail.com if you want to join. I have peppers and onions and some salads and apples I am going to start with .

I am going to have tacos one day this week though.Today starts a 5 day Trading Challenge !!!So many synchronicities  showed up this week . It was a WOW feeling .Do you have positive music with affirmations that get you in the good feeling place ?It is necessary.

I started a non profit class and I loved it but I just felt overwhelmed like who is going to be on my board of directors ? I am just going to have to do a regular for profit and keep learning .Here is a question that I asked myself that came from one of the 30 day challenges that I participated in . What will happen if I stay committed toward growth for the next 30 days ?

Success is paid for in advance . Sow seeds of time,money and energy .I am feeling more confident and my understanding is increasing each day .

The affirmation for this week is God's Perfect Love and Harmony is working miracles in my Life
The scripture meditation for the week is Luke 22 vs 43 and Galatians 6 vs 9 and Proverbs 12 vs 10

Luke 22 vs 43 an Angel appeared from heaven and strengthened him

Galatians 6 vs 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Proverbs 12 vs 10  The righteous care for the souls of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

Have a Blessed Week

Love
Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts