Peace Love and Blessings

Peace n Love

Today was Interesting I felt full and someone said Count it all Joy and it reminded of a song by Tarrlyn Ramsey.have u ever just looked back over your life and just thought about how God stepped in on time and gave u the Victory?Sometimes I have to practice the pause and say God what ru trying to tell me or show me ?

Yah knows all things best .I am learning about non profits and there was a special that Anderson Cooper did about how a lot of the money does not go the appropriate causes .I know that it takes money and a staff to run it so I feel like people dont have to say 100 percent of the profits go to whatever the cause is .Another thing I noticed that some people are funny about people receiving funds or crowdfunding. Money is just an energetic tool .I went to a church and when it was time to give everybody gave and the people who didn't have anything people gave to them so that they could give . It brought a feeling of Prosperity and Increase . A Great book to read that the Secret is based off is The Science of Getting Rich  .

Here is the scripture meditation for this week James 1 vs 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above ,and cometh down from the Father of Lights with whom is no variableness, nor shadow of
turning .
The affirmation for this week is I honor my intuition and listen to the whisper of my soul

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts