Victory Love and Blessings 777

Peace and Love !

I hope that you had a good weekend . Harmony and I made some jollef rice . It did not quite turn out like the African Palace rice but we can make progress . Next time I will just buy a couple of orders while I am learning .

Last week The Most High sent so much love and Beautiful Healing Energy . He helped me to see that the enemy was under my feet .The peace is so wonderful !!!After this post I am going to share a song that I think is cool .He also has this song called Other Angels I posted a while back . You can get it on spotify .

This week scripture meditation is Isaiah 40 vs 31 But those that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles. They will run and not grow weary and they will walk and not faint

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts