Love Harmony and Abundance

Peace Love and Blessings !!!

I hope that you had an awesome day !!! Yesterday was good but I was kind of tired so I rested my soul and relaxed.I felt inspired by a book that belongs to my daughter . The name of the story is Send One Angel Down by Virginia Frances Schwartz.The novel is based on a true story about a slave named Elisa as told by her cousin Abram.I  love that in the story she had her the support of her Aunt and her cousin Abram .Her granny was a creole nanny. I love that Abram was crowdfunding way back then . He collected money from some of the freed slaves . Even after she was free there was a man who said she couldn't be free but she was free indeed .It is kind of like that today when people try to control and manipulate others. I just say Awww No . Her cousin Abram was freed after the civil war in 1865.The last thing I love about the story is that they had built up her consciousness and The Most High and the Angels arranged things in her favor.

When when I was a little girl my great grandmother told me to never be ashamed of any part of your heritage and I embrace all of it and give thanks. I was looking at a picture of one of my ancestors and I felt the beauty and light of her soul . She was beautiful outside but it was deeper like she had an inner radiance .When you are loved well and you know and remember the truth about yourself everything is possible .

The last thing I want to share is that I saw another program pop up that I felt a good feeling about and it is so simple. It kind of remind me of share the number or press 1 cash but the compensation plan was a little different .I feel good that there are some programs that have been out there for a minute and are still working but I am not joining another one until I am ready to start my own then I will just work two or three and whatever else I am doing . I am looking at designers and it looks like it is fairly simple some of them are using a php script.There is also another mail order program that has been around for a while. I am going to work on Lemon Chicken  Piccata next from the book The New Way to Cook Light. I am going to do a different joloff rice recipe maybe I need more seasoning we will figure it out.

I have a qoute for this week and a scripture-I commit my life to my inspired purpose I am leaving an immortal effect on the world
The second qoute is Dr Paul C Bragg to Dr John DeMartini I am a genius and I apply my wisdom both of these came from Dr John DeMartini's book  Count your Blessings The Healing Power of Love and Gratitude

The scripture meditation for the week is John 10 vs 10 The thief comes only to kill steal and destroy I have come that they may have life and life more abundantly .

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts