The Joy of the Lord is our Strength

Peace and Love

It is cold and snowy so I had to give myself extra love and encouragement this morning .Day 1 of the Challenge started today and it is awesome . I am so grateful The Most High has been sending me love and angel whispers.This is the last course I am going to buy for a while .I have so much stuff lol.

I am learning a lot and attracting more positive people.So I said I was going to tell you a story today I am going to share  . There are a few TV shows . They care called For my Man For my Woman and Fatal Attraction. So in one story this girl tricked this girl and she ended up in the back of the trunk and she managed to run across the highway and get help .She got herself out but you know she had God on her side and and her Guardian Angel . When I was watching I was thinking God is Great !!!It could have turned out differently . I bet she will never forget that moment .

Have u ever had a moment when the Creator gave you supernatural strength ? I know I have . I love reading and seeing powerful testimonies . We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the Word of our testimony .The scripture meditation for this week is Nehemiah 8 vs 10 The Joy of the Lord is our strength .In the next post I am going to talk about Law of Attraction and soul lessons and other Universal Laws

Have a Blessed Week

Sincerely

Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts