Blessings and Love

Peace and Blessings
I hoe you had a good weekend and stayed warm . I heard there was a tornado in Cuba and Miami .Sending Love and Light This week I am attending a JV Challenge it should be a lot of fun  If you want to join email me and I will tell you about it .

Jamal and Natasha are having their Break the Cycle Challenge for your relationship or marriage coming u and they broke the internet with one of their challenges before so you know it is going to be  awesome

I was rereading some of my older writings and I was like YESSS!!!Doing the 9 day challenge really helped to keep my creative juices flowing . I feel like even though it is not a race it is good to be intentional about keeping the energy moving .

I was also able to catch up on the Soul of Money book mastermind replay which I needed to listen to . Together Everyone Acheives More . Iron Sharpens Iron .

 I love ebay I know someone says there is a war going on but I saw people sellng some of the funniest things one guy sold a pic of himself and people bought it .Neway my top 3 classes for last year were NLP Life Coaching and Mindfulness I am thinking of doing a shopify class I really need an accountability partner no more 42 unfinished Courses YAY it feels so good to be in completion consciousness .The girl who is teaching this class is Good and I see other people getting results I know that accountability and support make the difference The scripture meditation is Phillipians 4 vs 6-8

Have a Blessed Week !!! 

Comments

Popular Posts