Give Thanks

Peace and Love
Let the Good Vibes get stronger and stronger .There is a new program called 50 50 crowdfunding . It look so awesome !I hope it stays around we share crowdfunding didn't last but it had the same concept .
What I love about this one is that the payments come directly to you whatever payment processor that you choose I'm thinking about getting in at the lower level and riding it out until the wheels fall off. They even have tokens you can give to your team . My sponsor is doing a 30 day journey showing what she does to get sign ups So I only have two questions and will sign up probably next Monday and send her the coins YAY!Money is Easy Woo Hoo !I already have a domain for that one

I am still in the other program . My domain for that one is bossup3.com In that program you pass u your 2nd sale and the payments also go directly to your payment processor .If you want to join that one text or call me at 3144580820 . You have to set up an account and pay a 10 dollar hosting fee first . There is one other program that I am looking at for the New Year and it has overrides  Do the work once and get paid over and over . The crowdfunding concept works the same way where you make 50 percent of what your team makes .Leverage all day !!! YESSSS!!!

That is all for the update for this week . Keep the Faith !!! Let Love and Light Prevail the Scripture for this week is Ephesians 6 vs 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood ,but against principalities, against powers ,against the rulers of darkness of this world , against spiritual wickedness in high places .

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts