Yesss!!!Blessings and Love !!!!

Peace and Love !!!!

I have made some new high vibe friends and I am attracting more awesomeness!!!These are exciting times !!!I am on day 71 of my healthy eating challenge and it feels so Amazing !!!The next few months are going to be even better .

I see so many people making money online . There is one woman and she just has a pic of herself on the beach and in her videos she just shows her screen and she is making money . There is another guy who sent me an email and he just shows up with his T shirt as his regular self and gets a ton of engagement !!!Let the Good Vibes Get a Lot Stronger !!!Guys and Gals Don't stop being excited and spreading joy and love !!! You are shifting the atmosphere !!! We are !!!

I have been praying and allowing the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me in my decision making . I had a feeling about this coin and it went up 70 % in a couple of days . I also had a feeling about something shutting down and having problems and I was correct. It is good when we learn to trust our vibes and guidance .

Every day is a new adventure !!!These are exciting times !!!I didn't miss out I am just getting started . YAY Let's Go and Grow !!!

Here is the scripture meditation of the week

3 John 2King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


I love you 333!!!

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen


 


Comments

Popular Posts