Faith 333!!!

Peace and Love!!!
I hope that you had a good weekend ! We went to the craft store and I prayed and meditated .I feel joy joy joy ever new joy!!!A few months ago I was kickin myself because I knew bitcoin was going to be huge in 2009 but I didnt listen to my intuition and spend a small amount.

So last week I tried again and the exchanges were having technical dificulties how convenient right ?My head was hurting for a minute so I prayed and then I got the revelation there is another way YAY!!!So  what I saw in 2009 was real even though not very many people saw it at the time

Here is the scripture meditation of the week

Hebrews 11:1-3New International Version (NIV)

Faith in Action

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.
3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible

Yesss! Each day that I wake I will praise and give thanks !!!

Have a Blessed Week!
Love 

Karmen

Comments