Faith 333!!!

Peace and Love!!!
I hope that you had a good weekend ! We went to the craft store and I prayed and meditated .I feel joy joy joy ever new joy!!!A few months ago I was kickin myself because I knew bitcoin was going to be huge in 2009 but I didnt listen to my intuition and spend a small amount.

So last week I tried again and the exchanges were having technical dificulties how convenient right ?My head was hurting for a minute so I prayed and then I got the revelation there is another way YAY!!!So  what I saw in 2009 was real even though not very many people saw it at the time

Here is the scripture meditation of the week

Hebrews 11:1-3New International Version (NIV)

Faith in Action

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible

Yesss! Each day that I wake I will praise and give thanks !!!

Have a Blessed Week!
Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts