Culture , Honor and Edification

Peace and Love

This passover week is going well and the lunar eclipse is amazing , the blood never loses it power . So much has happened over the last few weeks . I have been reflecting on culture and powerful it is . As a child I can always remember how important it is to honor others and give them respect and treat them with kindness. It is so awesome when you attract people who have that same understanding .

The other day I was on a healing call and I was listening to this woman and she was talking down to this other woman because she was kind of stuck. I just sent love and compassion . I realize that as healers and facilitators  part of our purpose is to hold the energy and the space for others to shift their internal state and vibration. I feel like it is like speaking the truth in love and then redirecting people to what they want to experience and feel.

I find that when we are stuck we are usually reacting to something in the past and not in the present moment because the future has not happened yet. Often you hear people say that it is not what you say it is how you say it . I think it is a little bit of both. It is all about delivery and approach. 1 Peter 2 vs 17 Respect everyone, and love your Christian brothers and sisters. Fear God, and respect the king.

Here is some information I found about edification
.
the instruction or improvement of a person morally or intellectually.
"the idea that art's main purpose is to supply moral uplift and edification"
I love this ! People feel when your intention is to edify them and uplift and empower them.

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts